What you need:
- Embroidery hoops 20cm
- Dusty Pink Carnation Flower Bouquet Bunch
- Artificial Silk Flower Vintage Blush Pink Peony Style 1
- Artificial Silk Flower Light Pink Rose Style 8
- Artificial Silk Flower Cream Peony Style 77
- Lambs Ear Artificial Leaf Stem Style 1
- Hot Glue gun and hot glue
Step 1: Start by taking out the middle part of the embroidery hoop. You will only be using this part of the hoop.
Step 1: Start by taking out the middle part of the embroidery hoop. You will only be using this part of the hoop
Step 2: Begin attaching the flower heads with hot glue and then add the greenery and the remaining flowers. Tip: lay them out ahead of time to see where they will look best then glue them down.
Step 3: Finish by adding more greenery to fill the gaps and create an asymmetrical look.